Why Drivers Choose the 2022 Nissan Rogue
- Nissan is one of the top vehicle manufacturers, selling 4.052 million in 2020 alone.
- Nissan’s 2022 Rogue is a top-of-the-line SUV with affordable lease options starting at $379 per month for 36 months.
- Deals on the Rogue and other Nissan vehicles usually run for a month at a time, so be sure to check Nissan’s deal pages often.
Since Nissan was established in 1933, they have done nothing but produce attention grabbing cars. In 2020 alone, they sold 4.052 million vehicles. They are a staple in the SUV market, and it’s no surprise. You can do a quick online search to find out more about the 2022 Nissan Rogue.
What’s more, the upgraded performance and highly rated safety systems will leave you feeling like you’re driving a top-of-the-line SUV. With leases starting at $379 a month for 36 months, it’s no wonder the 2022 Nissan Rogue is a consumer favorite. However, there is more to the new Rogue than it’s affordable price point.
Safety and Reliability
The 2022 Nissan Rogue offers the latest in driver assistance to keep drivers, passengers, and other vehicles safe. These assists include:
- Intelligent forward collision warning that helps detect objects in front and the distance between cars;
- An anti-lock braking system that prevents wheel lockup and allows drivers to maintain control when they need to brake suddenly;
- Front, rear, and side sonar sensors which alert drivers closing in on objects when backing up;
- Lane departure warning that gives drivers a gentle buzz when they unknowingly drift into another lane;
- Traffic sign recognition keeps drivers informed of the current speed limit by taking a picture of traffic signs as the vehicle passes, and;
- Zone Body Construction which absorbs the force of a collision and directs it away the vehicle’s occupants.
Other safety features found in the new Rogue include:
- Intelligent trace control, allowing you to steer through a corner with confidence;
- Hill start assist, giving you more confidence to start and stop on steep hills;
- Active ride control to smooth out any bumps in your drive, and;
- Automatic brake hold to alleviate forceful braking while at a stop light.
On top of these state-of-the-art safety features, the 2022 Nissan Rogue comes with Rogue ProPILOT Assist with Nav-link, which can help you manage any driving circumstances – even helping to slow you down for your upcoming off-ramp.
The Nissan Rogue continues to be a highly reliable vehicle. For the second year in a row, JD Power has given it a higher-than-average rating with an 82 out of 100.
Many people avoided the 2020 Rogue because of its underpowered engine, so Nissan stepped it up with the 2021 model. For the 2022 Rogue, they stepped it up even further. The new Rogue features a VC-Turbo engine, one of the first to be both powerful and efficient at the same time. It boasts 201 horsepower and 225 lb.-ft of torque.
While past models have felt underwhelming, the 2022 Nissan Rogue feels perkier to drive. Luckily, this hasn’t come at the cost of fuel economy. You can expect to get around 30 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway.
Roomy Interior and Cargo Space
If you’re looking for an SUV with lots of space, the Nissan Rogue has plenty. On top of seating for five and 41.5 inches of front leg room, it has a cargo area constructed to fit whatever you or your family needs. The Divide-N-Hide system even gives you six different ways to efficiently organize your cargo space. And don’t worry, the Motion Activated Liftgate means you can carry everything to the vehicle in one trip.
Additionally, the 2022 Nissan Rogue comes equipped with three comfort zones. So, whether you’re driving alone or playing Uber for the whole family, everyone has control over their own temperature zone.
With the dual-panel panoramic moonroof, you can enjoy natural sunlight and catch a glimpse of the sky. If you choose to remove it, you enjoy a spacious, airy cabin. Plus, thanks to the rear sunshades, rear passengers are protected from the sun.
Last but not least, the vehicle comes with a remote start, heated steering wheel and seats, and a hands-free liftgate with motion activation to effortlessly open the rear door.
You may think that improved technology and high-end features equates a more expensive and higher quality vehicle. To get most of these features on many other brands, you will have to pay extra. However, that is not the case with Nissan.
The 2021 Nissan Rogue ranges from $27,150 to $38,430, depending on the trim level. This is proof that affordability does not mean compromising on quality.
Deals on the 2022 Nissan Rogue
If you’re interested in picking up the 2022 Nissan Rogue, Nissan has a few deals available for consumers. Since these deals usually run for a month at a time, be sure to check Nissan’s deal pages often.
The current deals available are as follows:
- 1.9 percent APR financing for 36 months;
- $379 per month lease for 36 months, and;
- And $500 cash back for grads or military personnel.
Stuff About Us
Stuff. It’s what dreams are made of. That’s why we pride ourselves in answering all of your stuff with the best stuff out there. So give us your best shot. What do you need to know? Submit your most pressing questions and let us do the work for you.