What Are the Biggest Black Friday Furniture Deals?
Furniture is an expensive investment, which is why you should take advantage of the deals being offered on Black Friday. Major retailers will be marking down price tags on everything from rugs to decor to mattresses and anything else you might want to bring into your home. Things will be different this year as retailers shift focus to online sales, which means you don’t have to step foot into a store to shop. Search online to find out what incentives will be offered to customers on Black Friday.
This year, Black Friday takes place on November 26, but many retailers will be offering deals throughout the month of November. Discover the hundreds of items on sale right now by searching online.
Here’s a rundown of Black Friday deals from the most popular furniture brands.
Ahead of Black Friday, Wayfair is offering early access to the deals that will be available come November 26. The website already has discounts on hundreds of items and free shipping on orders over $35. Wayfair is keeping its biggest discounts and bargains under wraps – which means deals will likely get better as Black Friday approaches.
Right now, you can find just about any type of furniture on sale, including expensive products like mattresses. Some of the current deals are:
- Up to 30 percent off KitchenAid products;
- Up to 40 percent off GE Appliances;
- Up to 50 percent off bedroom furniture;
- Up to 50 percent off Serta mattresses;
- Up to 55 percent off small appliances;
- Up to 60 percent off living room seating;
- Up to 60 percent off kitchen, dining, office, and outdoor furniture;
- Up to 60 percent off bathroom and kitchen upgrades;
- Up to 65 percent off lighting;
- Up to 70 percent off bedding, and;
- Up to 80 percent off area rugs and wall art.
Overstock is known for having prime deals all year long, and the company is taking it to the next level for Black Friday. Overstock is hosting Black Friday sales all month long. This includes up to 70 percent off thousands of items and free shipping on the entire site.
In particular, some of the discounts you can find on Overstock include:
- Extra 20 percent off select home décor;
- Extra 20 percent off lighting;
- Extra 20 percent off select mattresses;
- Extra 25 percent off bedding;
- Extra 25 percent off select bathroom, bedroom, dining room, home office, kids’, and living room furniture. and;
- Extra 25 percent off window treatments.
Ashley Homestore sells high quality furniture at moderate prices, but you could save big by shopping its Black Friday sale. The retailer is offering daily deals online that will only be offered once in the lead up to the year’s biggest shopping event. Plus, you could save up to 50 percent off select items and get 12 months of special financing.
In addition to the daily deals, there are a bunch of furniture categories with price cuts you can take advantage of well ahead of Black Friday. Some of them include:
- Up to 40 percent off coffee tables,
- Up to 40 percent off the latest TV stands;
- Up to 40 percent off top rated desks;
- Up to 45 percent off living room seating;
- Up to 50 percent off kids’ dressers and chests;
- Up to 50 percent off nightstands;
- Up to 60 percent off accent tables, and;
- Up to 60 percent off cookware sets.
Jerome’s Furniture has been around since 1954. The company sells a wide selection of furniture at competitive prices, but it’s too soon to know whether Jerome’s will offer Black Friday deals. You can shop for sales on a regular basis from the website’s Urban Outlet and Clearance section.
To find out whether Jerome’s Furniture will be offering Black Friday sales, search online closer to November 26. If you can’t wait until Black Friday, Jerry’s 15 Days of Incredible Values is currently on. As part of this event, Jerome’s will reveal a new deal everyday until Cyber Monday.
It’s still too early to know exactly what Pottery Barn will be doing for Black Friday. Based on two years ago, we know the retailer will be hosting one-time offerings on furniture during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The best way to stay informed is to search online. Pottery Barn will reveal its Black Friday deals on the company website – so that’s why it’s important to search online to see the latest offers and bargains.
If you cannot wait, Pottery Barn is currently offering up to 70 percent off in-stock and ready-to-ship items. On top of this, there is free shipping on bedding, pillows, throws, and other products.
Search Online For Furniture Deals
There’s no better time to shop for furniture than on Black Friday. To stay on top of the latest deals and incentives, search online and sign up for newsletters for brands. You’ll be the first to know when deals hit the websites and be able to hopefully purchase items before they run out of inventory.
Stuff About Us
Stuff. It’s what dreams are made of. That’s why we pride ourselves in answering all of your stuff with the best stuff out there. So give us your best shot. What do you need to know? Submit your most pressing questions and let us do the work for you.