What Are the Biggest Black Friday Furniture Deals?
Furniture is an expensive investment, which is why you should take advantage of the deals being offered on Black Friday. Major retailers will be marking down price tags on everything from rugs to decor to mattresses and anything else you might want to bring into your home. Things will be different this year as retailers shift focus to online sales, which means you don’t have to step foot into a store to shop. Search online to find out what incentives will be offered to customers on Black Friday.
This year, Black Friday takes place on November 27, but many retailers will be offering deals throughout the month of November. Discover the hundreds of items on sale right now by searching online.
Here’s a rundown of Black Friday deals from the most popular furniture brands.
Ahead of Black Friday, Wayfair is offering First-Chance Deals. The website already has discounts on hundreds of items and free shipping on orders over $35. Wayfair is keeping its biggest discounts and bargains under wraps – which means deals will likely get better as Black Friday approaches.
Right now, you can get a peek at the kinds of deals Wayfair will offer in the lead up to November 27. You can find just about any type of furniture on sale right now, including expensive products like mattresses. Some of the current deals are:
- Up to 60 percent off living room seating
- Up to 60 percent off lighting
- Up to 60 percent off kitchen upgrades
- Up to 60 percent off living room seating
- Mattresses from $199
- Area rugs from $49
- Bedroom furniture from $99
Overstock is known for having prime deals all year long, and the company is taking it to the next level for Black Friday. Overstock is hosting pre-Black Friday sales all month long. This includes early access to doorbuster deals on home goods, bedding and bath, lighting and ceiling fans, holiday items, and more.
Aside from doorbuster sales, here are some of the discounts you can find on Overstock both now and on Black Friday:
- Extra 20 percent off select rugs
- Extra 20 percent off select mattresses
- Extra 15 percent off select furniture
- Extra 15 percent off select home decor
- Extra 15 percent off select dining room furniture
- Extra 15 percent on select window treatments
Ashley Homestore sells high quality furniture at moderate prices, but you could save big by shopping its Black Friday sale. The retailer is offering daily deals online that will only be offered once in the lead up to the year’s biggest shopping event. Plus, you could save up to 50 percent off select items and take an additional 10 percent off by using an online code you can find on the website.
In addition to the daily deals, there are a bunch of furniture categories with price cuts you can take advantage of well ahead of Black Friday. Some of them include:
- Up to 65 percent off lighting and free shipping
- Up to 60 percent off dining sets and tabletop
- Up to 60 percent off Christmas decor and free shipping
- Up to 60 percent off bathroom storage and free shipping
- Up to 50 percent off best selling mattresses and free shipping
- Under $500 beds
- Under $500 mattresses in-a-box
Jerome’s Furniture has been around since 1954. The company sells a wide selection of furniture at competitive prices, but it’s too soon to know whether Jerome’s will offer Black Friday deals. You can shop for sales on a regular basis from the website’s Urban Outlet and Clearance section. To find out whether Jerome’s Furniture will be offering Black Friday sales, search online closer to November 27.
It’s still too early to know exactly what Pottery Barn will be doing for Black Friday. Based on last year, we know the retailer will be hosting one-time offerings on furniture during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The best way to stay informed is to search online. Pottery Barn will reveal its Black Friday deals on the company website – so that’s why it’s important to search online to see the latest offers and bargains. .
Here is a look at a potential timeline for Pottery Barn’s discounts and deals:
- Expected Pre-Black Friday sale – November 19 to 25
- Expected Black Friday start date online – November 26 (Thanksgiving)
- Expected start date in-stores – November 27 (Black Friday)
- Expected end date – November 27 or while supplies last
Ikea is doing Black Friday in a different way. The furniture retailer is launching a “Buy Back” program that allows customers to sell furniture back to the company. In return, customers will receive a voucher from November 24 to December 3. You can use this towards a future purchase, with a value based on the condition of the item being returned.
Here is how the value will be determined:
- “As new” items with no scratches will get 50 percent of the original price
- “Very good” items with minor scratches will get 40 percent of the original price
- “Well used” items with several scratches will get 30 percent of the original price
This environmental initiative was designed to encourage customers to buy items only when they are needed and to avoid excessive consumption this Black Friday.
Search Online For Furniture Deals
There’s no better time to shop for furniture than on Black Friday. To stay on top of the latest deals and incentives, search online and sign up for newsletters for brands. You’ll be the first to know when deals hit the websites and be able to hopefully purchase items before they run out of inventory.
Stuff About Us
Stuff. It’s what dreams are made of. That’s why we pride ourselves in answering all of your stuff with the best stuff out there. So give us your best shot. What do you need to know? Submit your most pressing questions and let us do the work for you.