What Are the Top 5 Kitchen Cleaners?
No one enjoys cleaning their kitchen, but it’s a necessary chore – the kitchen gets pretty dirty week after week, and come the weekend it’s time for a deep clean. And that chore can be made far easier with the right cleaning products in your kitchen.
In order to find the best kitchen cleaners, you need to know which brands offer the right products to get your kitchen sparkling clean. The following are the top five kitchen cleaning brands, along with some of the very best products you’ll want to use to clean your kitchen.
Related Search Topics
One of the biggest names in household cleaning products, Lysol offers absolutely everything you need to get your kitchen clean. With special products designed just for your kitchen counters, stovetop, and dining space, Lysol’s wide range of options ensures your surfaces are free of bacteria, germs, and any other potential dangers.
From spray bottles of cleansers that can be used every day to heavy-duty liquids that can remove tough messes like grease and sticky food leftovers, Lysol makes cleaning your kitchen an easier task.
The following kitchen cleaners offered by Lysol are some of the very best for messy kitchens:
- Lysol Daily Cleanser, an all-purpose cleaner and disinfectant spray – $2.99
- Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, a set of wipes for cleaning messes on any surface – $4.89
- Lysol Kitchen Pro Antibacterial Cleaner, a spray cleaner that kills 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria while cleaning grease, limescale, and tough food stains – $3.09
While you likely know Clorox for its bleach-based products perfect for your bathroom or your laundry room, there’s so much more Clorox can do. With an entire line of products designed specifically for cleaning every inch of your kitchen, you can rely on Clorox’s history of cleanliness from your countertops to your floors.
The Clorox kitchen product lineup includes everything from handy wipes that help you keep surfaces free of food or contaminants to easy-to-use sprays that are suitable for any surface. You can reach for a Clorox product and get your entire kitchen clean thanks to the wide variety available from this cleaning company.
Check out these top kitchen cleaning products by Clorox:
- Clorox Scentiva Multi-Surface Cleaner, a spray cleaner that cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes while tackling grease and grime – $3.69
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, a multi-tasking tool of easy-to-grab wipes – $6.49
- Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach, a spray cleaner that uses bleach to kill bacteria and clean surfaces – $3.39
3. Mrs. Meyer’s
The Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day lineup of kitchen cleaning products are perfect for any household. With pleasant fragrances featuring no traces of harsh chemicals and an ingredients list that includes powerful essential oils drawn from herbs, you’ll get your kitchen clean with all-natural products. And Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products really work, ensuring you can fight the toughest messes without sacrificing cleanliness.
Homeowners everywhere love Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day because it’s a green brand that doesn’t put dangerous or harsh chemicals throughout your kitchen – yet they can clean even better than some big-name brands, whether you’re tackling dishes or countertops.
Consider adding these products by Mrs. Meyer’s to your kitchen cleaning routine:
- Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner, a spray cleaner that can be used to clean surfaces of all kinds, including tile, porcelain, and more – $3.99
- Dish Soap, which tackles grease thanks to a thick, foamy formula – $3.99
- Surface Scrub, a powder cleaner that cuts through grime and is gentle yet effective – $4.49
4. Seventh Generation
Although Seventh Generation might seem like a newcomer in the cleaning space, this is a brand that’s been around for decades. Seventh Generation has spent years creating kitchen cleaning products – and plenty of other cleaning products – from plant-based formulas to make household cleaners sustainable, less wasteful, and responsible.
And when it comes to cleaning your kitchen, Seventh Generation’s cleaning lineup offers a gentle formula that’s eco-friendly and perfectly safe to use, all without making you sacrifice cleaning strength or capability.
The following Seventh Generation products are perfect for getting your kitchen clean:
- Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes, an everyday tool that cleans and disinfects surfaces, toys, or other areas in need of cleaning – $6.99
- Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner, a spray cleaner that disinfects every area of your kitchen, removing viruses and bacteria as well as dirt – $3.77
- Seventh Generation Granite & Stone Cleaner, a spray cleaner specially designed for porous kitchen counters – $4.99
In addition to cleaning the surfaces of your kitchen, it’s important to make sure your floors are sparkling – your kitchen floor collects plenty of foot traffic, dropped food, and liquid spills. And Swiffer offers plenty of cleaning products that will get your kitchen floor sparkling clean in just a few minutes.
Swiffer offers a selection of mopping products designed for all floor types. And whether you opt for a quick dry sweep or a more in-depth wet mop, these products can make the entire process easier.
Check out these great Swiffer products that will get your kitchen floor clean:
- Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping Pads, which are single-use cloths designed to grab hair, dust, and debris off your floor – $11.97
- Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Cloths, a set of wet clothes that grab dirt, grime, and other residue right off floor surfaces – $11.97
Stuff About Us
Stuff. It’s what dreams are made of. That’s why we pride ourselves in answering all of your stuff with the best stuff out there. So give us your best shot. What do you need to know? Submit your most pressing questions and let us do the work for you.