What Deals Will Be Available at Walmart on Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
The sales event of the year is fast approaching. If you aren’t prepared, you may miss out on some of Walmart’s best offers of the year. It’s no secret that big box stores like Walmart bust out the big guns on Black Friday.
If you’re hoping to give a lot of gifts to the ones you love this year, you simply can’t afford to sleep on these deals. On the other hand, you could shave hundreds of dollars off your gifting budget if you plan ahead.
Start planning ahead today by bookmarking some of the fantastic deals available at Walmart this Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
What to Expect on Black Friday?
We’re all used to the hybrid online/in-store model of the last few years, and Walmart’s 2021 plans are looking familiar in that respect. Deals can be had both online and in-store once again, though avoiding the crowds and getting the products shipped right to your doorstep is obviously the best way to go.
With every retailer getting in on the Black Friday deals, competition for your dollar has never been stiffer. Walmart knows this as well as we do. As such, they’ve aggressively slashed their prices accordingly.
Shop These Black Friday Walmart Deals
Walmart is offering a bunch of doorbuster deals available online and in-person at your local store. Though we are going to highlight a few of the stand-out deals here, know that there are so many more deals to be discovered by browsing their website.
This roundup of Walmart’s Black Friday deals on televisions, laptops, smart home gadgets, home goods, and kitchenware should get you started.
- SAMSUNG 65-inch Class 4K Crystal UHD LED Smart TV with HDR for $568 (save $79.99)
- SAMSUNG 75-inch Class QLED 4K LED Smart TV for $1,097.99 (save $400)
- TCL 55-inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Roku Smart TV for $378 (save $70)
- TCL 65-inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Roku Smart TV for $498 (save $70)
- LG 55-inch Class 4K UHD Smart OLED C1 Series TV for $1,296.99 (save $703)
- LG 77-inch Class 4K UHD Smart OLED C1 Series TV for $2,896.99 (save $1,103)
- 15.6-inch HP Pavilion FHD Laptop for $599 (save $150)
- 17.3-inch Lenovo Legion 5 for $749 (save $160.99)
- 12.4-inch Microsoft Surface Laptop Go for $549 (save $150.99)
- 14-inch Acer Spin 3 for $499 (save $200.99)
- 14-inch Asus VivoBook Flip 14 Laptop for $379 (save $110)
- 15.6-inch Samsung Chromebook 4 for $209 (save $110)
- Defender 4K Ultra Wired Security Camera System for $279.99 (save $170)
- iHome AutoVac Nova Self Empty Robot Vacuum and Mop for $269 (save $330)
- Arlo Essential Spotlight Wireless Security Camera 3 Pack for $199 (save $140.99)
- 3rd Generation Nest Smart Learning Thermostat for $179 (save $70)
- Energizer Connect 1080P HD Wired Smart Video Doorbell for $49.99 (save $10)
- Roku Ultra LT Streaming Media Player for $54.99 (save $25)
- (2 Count) Stearns & Foster Memory Foam Pillow with Cool Touch Cover for $39.98 (save $79.98)
- RENPHO USB Rechargeable Body Weight Scale for $29.99 (save $50)
- Better Homes & Gardens Accent Chair for $189 (save $111)
- Gymax Wooden 4 Drawer Bathroom Flood Cabinet Storage Cupboard for $119.99 (save $40)
- Costway Modern TV Stand for $139.99 (save $140)
- Shark Pro Swivel Pet Upright Vacuum with Self Cleaning Brush Roll for $99 (save $100)
- Panasonic Countertop Microwave Oven for $169 (save $344.06)
- The Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven for $169 (save $30)
- PowerXL Vortex Air Fryer Pro Plus 10 Quart for $129 (save $23)
- Nutribullet Select Blender for $54.88 (save $45.11)
- Keurig K-Duo Essentials Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker for $79 (save $20)
- Instant Pot 6qt Duo Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker for $89 (save $10)
There are plenty of deals to be had at Walmart this shopping season. But, if you’re hoping to grab any of the best deals, you’re going to need to plan ahead. Keep looking through Walmart’s incredible catalogue of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, write down your favorites, and do it all from the comfort of your home.
Online shopping has made getting the best deals of the year easier than ever. Avoid the lines and crowded parking lots, and don’t miss a single deal, by shopping online this Black Friday and Cyber Monday.